best backup solution

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Wed Jan 30 21:42:02 UTC 2013

I can not speak for the "linux people" nor do I even know who they are,
but welcome to using linux. To answer your question partially, I find
rsync and a cron job (running 3 times a day) my preferred way of backing
up.

What you back up depends on what you can not do without in the event of
a crash (my philosophy).

HTH,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional