unsigned packages on F18

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Thu Jan 31 18:25:00 UTC 2013

I tried to install Java in Firefox and after the download I get an
error saying the package is unsigned and installation halts. Have got
the same response with another widely used package. Using the x86_64
live spin. What to do?

Dave

--
If all the advertising in the world were to shut down tomorrow, would people
still go on buying more soap, eating more apples, giving their children more

--- Dorothy L Sayers, in Murder Must Advertise