OT: what's with the 'i'?

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Jan 31 21:37:54 UTC 2013

On 01/31/2013 12:20 PM, Eddie G. O'Connor Jr. wrote:
> To answer....look at society: Sarah Palin.....Mit Romney.......Lance
> Armstrong....Kanye West.....the Kardashians!....LoL! Are they not the
> very pinnacle...nay the epitome of "Cool"?...

As far as Sarah Palin goes, my impression was that people liked her
because she wasn't ashamed of her opinions and she never pretended to be
anything except what she was.  Calling Mit Romney an ignoramus only
shows that you didn't like his political opinions and think that that
makes it OK to call him names.  That tells me more about you than of him
but I'm going to drop the subject RIGHT NOW because I don't consider it
OK to do that and I prefer to live up to my principles.

No, I don't consider anybody on that list "the epitome of cool," because
I remember when there were people like Kookie, who really were cool.