booting on Fedora 17/18 with basic video mode

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Jan 31 22:04:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-01-31 at 13:48 -0800, Joe Zeff wrote:
> > You should install the repo key on your system prior to ever
> installing
> > packages. If you import the key, you don't have this problem.
> > Instructions are on rpmfusion.org website for this purpose.
> >

> I do.  I've been having intermittent issues with rpmfusion (only)
> about
> packages where the key doesn't match on my F16 desktop for over a
> year.
----
Michael monitors this list - there's really no excuse for it not to work
unless someone didn't follow the instructions and no amount of personal
frustrations should cause you or anyone else to suggest risky behavior
to be practiced by others unless you or they understand and explain the
risks.

Everything else is just chatter.

Craig

believed to be clean.