No subject

Wed Jan 30 04:15:27 UTC 2013

Yum-langpacks is a plugin for YUM that looks for langpacks for your native
language for packages you install.

it seems as that it does some different than I want.
And when language groups are not defined (or defined badly), 'yum-langpack'
perhaps will not work too.

> Just as a side note, some of the language you listed might have more
> people speaking them.  Don't call them obscure because you dont recognize
> them

I not call them 'obscure', and my expression 'exotic' was used in mean as
"not so widely used". It seems in Czech language this (undertaken) word
may have slightly different meaning. Sorry for my bad English.

Franta