Blackberry / sd card

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Jul 1 08:40:35 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> For F19:
>
> Is it possible to see files on a Blackberry 10 via usb?

Hi Richard,
yes, it is.

> I plugged the
> unit in, it made the connecting sound, and it creates a file /dev/sg2.
> Yet I don't get a device in nautilus?

And it just works for me, when I set access to SD card over USB (Settings,
Storage and Access, Media Card Details and USB mass storage turned on).
Both Dolphin and Nautilus. The card was formatted in the device itself.

Portion of dmesg: http://www.fpaste.org/22057/13726679/

> I want to add some files to the sd card, and if I plug it into the
> sd-card slot it is, and had forever been, unwritable, regardless of
> whether the permissions give me write capabilities.

And it's writeable. I don't know where the problem could lie, check
settings for mass storage, compare my dmesg...

Jaroslav