Blackberry / sd card

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 01:01:00 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:39 AM, Zoltan Hoppar <hopparz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also there is a application exclusively for Blackberry phones, it's
> called Barry, and you can read more here:
>
> http://www.netdirect.ca/software/packages/barry
>
> Also it's only one yum away under Fedora, and it's included in my
> google plus #dailypackage hash listing.
>
> Have fun.
>
> Zoltan
>
> 2013/7/1 Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com>:

Zoltan, barry is just a backup software - doesn't give file access;
Jaroslav: I like it, and wanted to ask that "Storage and Access" seems
not to exist? Is there something else that we've started to call
"Storage and Access" in Settings?

Thanks so much! Has anyone ever wined the Blackberry Windows software?

RIchard