R: Re: F19: after upgrading I cant't login from gdm

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani at alice.it
Wed Jul 3 15:56:20 UTC 2013

Stephen Gallagher ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
03/07/2013 17:33:

part of final secure file when issuing root password in order to start
yumex that is working fine in mate (it doesn't work either in gnome or
gnome-classic

Jul  3 17:48:52 PCdesktop polkitd[507]: Registered Authentication Agent
for unix-session:4 (system bus name :1.188 [/usr/bin/gnome-shell
--mode=classic], object path
/org/freedesktop/PolicyKit1/AuthenticationAgent, locale it_IT.UTF-8)
Jul  3 17:51:16 PCdesktop polkitd[507]: Operator of unix-session:4
FAILED to authenticate to gain authorization for action
dk.yumex.backend.pkexec.run for unix-process:4655:537976
[/usr/bin/python -tt /usr/bin/yumex] (owned by unix-user:antonio)
Jul  3 17:51:16 PCdesktop pkexec[4661]: antonio: Error executing command
as another user: Request dismissed [USER=root] [TTY=/dev/pts/0]
[CWD=/home/antonio] [COMMAND=/usr/share/yumex/backend-launcher.py]
--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F18(Spherical Cow) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com