Blackberry / sd card

Richard Vickery richard.vickeryrv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 01:22:58 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:12 PM,
<davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the top.
>
> Winehq says the blackberry desktop does not work under any version of wine as of 6 months ago.
>
> Blackberry desktop will install but not run.
>
> Dave
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Mobilicity

Man! That sucks! Why isn't somebody working on the Linberry software.
If I did this, I would need lots of online coaching from the group. I
don't even know how to take it, nor how to submit it. Programming I'll
figure out by copying what's been done, and I started C++ programming
before I began using Linux.

About  top-posting - It's easy for me to scroll to the bottom of the
text and post; I can't bring the "Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone