[Gnome 3.8] User list Not shown when switching between users

Arthur Toussaint arthur.95600 at hotmail.fr
Thu Jul 4 08:20:25 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,
I've recently upgraded to f19, and with gnome 3.8, i've seen a bug appearing,Sometimes, when I want to switch between users, the user list isn't shown. I mean, there are the dropdowns (Calendar, shutdown, etc), the mouse is also here and is functionnal, but the user list isn't here.These are the steps to reproduce on my machine : Log into user ASwitch to user BSwitch to user AAnd then, when I want to switch back to B, the user list doesn't appear. I've goggled a lot but I didn' t find anything, or only users who had their GDM crashing completely...And, a last thing, Before fedora, I had Archlinux, with gnome 3.8, and I had the same problemHope someone can help, If you need more information (Logs or anything like that) tell me on which file I have to look for informationsThanks in advance