jar command missing in Fedora 19?

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 22:27:46 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Kevin J. Cummings <
cummings at kjchome.homeip.net> wrote:

> No.  jar is similar to tar, bar, etc
>
> its stands for Java ARchive, and it works very much like tar does, right
> down to a similar set of command line arguments.
>
> What he is trying to do above is to extract files from the file myApp.jar

I know what jar is, I just misunderstood the question and thought he was
trying to launch a java app.

I also know that jar files can be decompressed with zip tools, so most of
the time I need to unpack a jar (for whatever reason, which is, very
rarely) I just unzip 'em... :)

FC

act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell