disable ssdp

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 11:50:29 UTC 2013

Hi,
You are right! it is from an Edimax wireless router.
I know now for sure because with sniffer I see the address of
192.168.2.1 as a source address, and the 192.168.2.1 address is the
address of the Edimax wireless router.

However:

There is a UPnP setting - I can reach it from the web interfaces.
But it is disabled !

So I am quite bewildered.

Could it be that it is from an Android phone connected over a Wifi
with the wireless router as a gateway ?

Regards,
Kevin