yum error (grub does not update) while installing kernel

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sat Jul 6 13:54:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

Of late (since later days of F18), I have been getting the following
error whenever a new kernel gets installed: /boot/grub2/grub.cfg does
not get updated and has to be "fixed" manually using

sudo grub2-mkconfig -o /boot/grub2/grub.cfg

Is there any way to fix this problem?

The only error I get appears to be unrelated (or is it?) but consistent
(everytime I install a new kernel):

%yum update
Installing: kernel-3.9.9-301.fc19.x86_64
23/45
  Cleanup    :
libipa_hbac-1.10.0-12.fc19.beta2.x86_64                    45/45
dracut-install: ERROR: installing '/usr/lib/kbd/consolefonts/True.*'
E: /usr/lib/dracut/dracut-install
-D /var/tmp/initramfs.xo7Lmm /usr/lib/kbd/consolefonts/True.*

I searched on the error message DDG as well as Google but got absolutely
nothing. (I searched on E: /usr/lib/dracut/dracut-install
-D)

Suggestions welcome.

Many thanks again for any help!
Best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional