F19: resizing of images in Libreoffice doesn't keep size ratio

antonio antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 07:38:27 UTC 2013

Roger ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 07/07/2013 08:56:
> On 07/07/2013 04:45 PM, antonio wrote:
>> When I insert an image in an Impress document and I want to resize
>> images keeping dimension ratio, it seems that it doesn't work, ratio
>> is dismissed!!!
> I think you've gotta hold down ctrl or shift while dragging the corner.
> something like that anyway.
> One of the traps I ran into with Office software, OO, Libre and similar
> was that resizing within the document doesn't affect the saved image
> size, the original huge file is saved but display dimensions for the
> page are altered.
> I found it better to create the image type, quality, size and dimensions
> in image software gimp or inkscape then paste that save into the document.
> HTH
> Roger

Tnx for the reply.

I am referring to the window where you can move position, dimension etc.
Funny as same window in writer looks different and resizing works

Alt button does the trick anyway.

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F19(Schroedinger's cat) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com