Instability in F19 with KVM?

Mateusz Marzantowicz mmarzantowicz at osdf.com.pl
Mon Jul 8 06:34:37 UTC 2013

On 08.07.2013 00:55, Martin Jackson wrote:
> Please, check this link for more info:
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2013-July/436981.html
> Mateusz Marzantowicz
>
> Thanks, Mateusz.  I'm not certain that what I'm seeing is the same
> thing, as it has happened even without VMs running.  I believe I have
> seen this issue at least once on kernel  3.9.9-301.fc19.x86_64 from
> updates-testing, which if I read the thread right, is supposed to have
> the fix for the problem you were seeing.
>
> Thanks,
> Marty

Actually, 3.9.9 is not solving my problem and maybe yours if they're the
same. Try kernel 3.9.8-300.7 from the thread I mentioned in previous
e-mail. Only this particular kernel does not crash my system. I don't
know how changes from one kernel are propagated to others in Fedora and
why in 3.9.8-300.7 bug is fixed and in next kernels it's not. Now, I can
only use this one kernel and from time to time try others to see if the
bug was fixed.

Mateusz Marzantowicz