Fwd: Re: rant of the day: installing fedora

davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com davidschaak1 at mobilicity.blackberry.com
Mon Jul 8 16:03:39 UTC 2013

Sorry for top posting this. My bb won't allow bottom posting.

My $0.02 on this topic.

My nfs server is running fc5. Very outdated but I see no reason to upgrade it as there are 3 firewalls between it and the Net. It is doing what I want it to do. Serve files.

My other machines are all F17. Only one of them is connected to the net. They do specialized tasks.

If your OS is doing what you want, you have had no crack attempts, and is working properly, why upgrade your OS?

Dave
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Mobilicity