Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

Michael Cronenworth mike at cchtml.com
Mon Jul 8 20:58:02 UTC 2013

On 07/08/2013 03:36 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> *large*
> *but*
> *serious*
> *ifÜ
> *and* you have rate-controls *and then*
> *pretty sure*
> *really serious*

Reindl,

Please understand that your use of the English language comes across as
violent and aggressive. Excessive accenting, excessive snipping, and
excessive profanity make up a majority of your postings to Fedora
mailing lists. If you wish to see replies from community members, such
as myself, in the future please refrain from your current behavior.

Also, there is no need to send the same mail twice. I do not wish to
argue with you further as this is not the first time you have been
confronted about your behavior and I doubt it will be the last. You also
like to get in "the last word", which comes across as immature.

Regards,
Michael