Comics strip reader

Carlos "casep" Sepulveda casep at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 8 23:41:29 UTC 2013

On 7 July 2013 20:22, Jim <binarynut at comcast.net> wrote:
> Fedora use to have a App. that could download the Comics Strips and read,
> does anyone  know the name  and or still exist?

Problems with the Dilbert daily strip rss feed? ;)
I wrote my own bash script to parse the Dilbert strip page to then
create a rss feed with that (running on my raspberry via cron), then
add the new "improved" feed on my theoldreader.com account. Problem
solved, kinda.

I used to use Netcomics, but that was previous to RSS feeds, and it's
completely out-dated so it's not parsing the pages properly now.

--
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"