lightspark

Peter Gueckel pgueckel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 03:15:43 UTC 2013

flash-plugin won't work in fedora 19, not even with
setsebool unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition 0.

The video plays for about 15 seconds, without
sound, then freezes.

As a result, I installed lightspark: yum install
lightspark.

Firefox shows no such plugin.

Upon investigation, I see that lightspark is in
/usr/bin/lightspark and that there is a sub-
directory called plugins with a pulse plugin.

There are no instructions as to where these files
are supposed to go, so I linked liblightspark in
/bin/lib64/mozilla/plugins.

Firefox still shows no such plugin.

How does one use lightspark? Where is the
pulseplugin supposed to go? How does one get it
to work?