Anyone know dovecot?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 11:52:10 UTC 2013

I keep getting this sort of garbage cluttering my logs:

    dovecot: master: Warning: /ada/denmark is no longer mounted. See http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Mountpoints: 1 Time(s)

I have indeed seen the wiki page mentioned, and even
tried what it says, but nothing seems to "stick".
Any time a filesystem gets mounted, I apparently
also have to invoke doveadm yet again to make
it ignore the new dadgum filesystem. (The wildcards
mentioned in that web page seem only to apply to
existing filesystems, not new mounts).

Is there a way to just make it stop forever?

Or is a rsyslog rule to simply throw away all the
no longer mounted messages my only hope?