fedup - the good and the bad

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Tue Jul 9 12:27:09 UTC 2013

Gary Stainburn wrote:

> I did my laptop F18 -> F19 this morning. It took 1 hour 40 which was
> longer than my desktop but still okay as I just left it to it, and the
> only input required was the reboot.

Is this the whole kaboosh, or the bit after re-booting?
It's the bit after re-booting (several hours in my case)
where I'd like to be given an estimate of expected duration.
I know there is that little growing snake under the F,
but that's a bit like watching paint dry.

Great product though, who should we thank?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net