Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Wed Jul 10 16:49:40 UTC 2013

Tim wrote:

> I'll go even further.  Since he's shown no evidence of stopping doing
> it, unsubscribe him.  We're all better off without it.

You are definitely wrong there.
I for one would not be better off.
since I have had several bits of helpful advice from Reindl,
admittedly served up with a suggestion that I may not be
the brightest star in the firmament.
I've also received several bits of helpful advice from yourself,
served up as one would expect from an Englishman(?).

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net