Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 10 19:40:43 UTC 2013

On Wed, 2013-07-10 at 12:40 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
> On 07/10/2013 09:49 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> > I've also received several bits of helpful advice from yourself,
> > served up as one would expect from an Englishman(?).
>
> Overdone and served with mushy vegetables that have been cooked to
> death?  Well, at least it's not fried and served with a huge portion of
> french fries as it would be in Amurrica.

We can fry anything, ice cream, twinkies, bananas, snickers bars,
chicken, steak, and even turkey.

Ingenuity at its highest caloric values, our contribution to the world
cultural encyclopedia.

	And yes, we do it quickly in deep fryers.  Quick, good, tasty and heart
deadly, the American experience.

Regards,
Les H