F19: automount drives in build from minimal install

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Thu Jul 11 05:09:29 UTC 2013

Hi,

In my F19 LXDE spin, I am able to mount USB, etc drives automatically
whenever I insert the card. What allows for this to happen? I have been
going up (on another machine) from a minimal install and am unable to
do this. Any suggestions. I am not averse to installing packages (and
I did install pcmanfm for a file manager -- even though the move to qt
is somewhat worrisome), but at the same time, I am trying to have a
DE-less environment.

Let me know if I can clarify my question further.

Thanks again for reading!
Best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional