Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Thu Jul 11 16:48:59 UTC 2013

On 07/11/2013 05:11 AM, Tim wrote:
> No, it's called reverse do unto others.  i.e. It's perfectly fine to
> treat people in the same way that they treat you.  And I reserve the
> right to be just as hypocritical as the next person, for I am not going
> to have rules applied to me that aren't applied to everyone else.

Do you really think it's OK for you to insult somebody while complaining
that he's been insulting?  If so, you've just told me quite a bit about
yourself, none of it good.  And, at this point, if I had to decide which
one person to be removed from the list, it wouldn't be Reindl.  He, at
least, seems to be trying to mend his ways.