Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Jul 11 08:29:26 UTC 2013

thank you!

the really sad is that most of ym own replies are still
hanging in the moderation since nearly 24 hours and
this shows *clearly* that the moderation does *not* work
for two possible reasons:

* they say "ah i do not like thos guy, delay it"
* they are far away from computers - how can that be?

this moderation dealys are *simply unacceptable* in case
of a trhead where this is topic and i have no chance
to explain me *in time*