Mailing List Etiquette (was Re: can't run sshd on 23456 in Fedora 19)

Edwardo Garcia wdgarc88 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 03:53:55 UTC 2013

selective posting again?

So you show by posting other peoples emails to this list? (no problem
include him in CC so he is aware) and why selective post, why not post all
the threads, that led to you being labelled troll, it is Riendl's way or no
way, that is your train of thought, and how dare anyone disgree with you?

Why so you not link to all your disrespect and abusive posts? only the ones
that might favor you?

I Invite people to search archives of Postfix, Roundecube, and Dovecot too,
to see the real Reindl

I wont mention the named of the off-list very abusive emails you have sent
to other people on roundcube list

the sooner the internet is rid of your type the better, old saying,
 'play nice, or dont play at all'