idea for F20 release name to honor Seth

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jul 12 15:10:46 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 11:48:00AM -0300, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
> +1 to Yummy Cycles

The F20 name nomination period is officially over, but we haven't had the
vote yet. I suppose this should be a ticket with FESCO or the Fedora Board
if people are really interested in making this happen.

https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/
https://fedorahosted.org/board/

It's also worth remembering that Seth was in favor of dropping the naming
process altogether --
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2012-March/011419.html
but didn't really _hate_ them  --
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/advisory-board/2012-March/011427.html
.

This makes Jef Spatela's tweet on the subject
https://twitter.com/jspaleta/status/354740898371862529
ring particulary true. I think it's the kind of joke that Seth would have
rolled his eyes at and secretly appreciated.

I wish I could ask him.