[GW-C] [ECOTONE] Re: rant of the day: installing fedora

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 15:33:06 UTC 2013

Hi

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 9:45 AM, François Patte <
francois.patte at mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote:

> Le 12/07/2013 05:45, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
>

> File a bug report on what? So many problems with this "new" anaconda!
> the partitionning problem, the lack of keyboard selection in rescue
> mode.... <http://www.math-info.univ-paris5.fr/~patte>

For any or all the problems one might have.   You could do it in a VM just
to test and report the problems as well.   Feel free to post the links here
so that others can provide their feedback as well.   If you want to discuss
it first, use the Anaconda devel list.   I don't think any of the installer
developers are in this list.

Rahul