Proposal: Fedora should install with IPv4/6 disabled by default [was: Re: Disabling ipv6]

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Fri Jul 12 16:28:15 UTC 2013

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013, J.Witvliet at mindef.nl wrote:

> If you got scared, why not keep the entire network down?
> If you want it, sure you can enable it ;-)

That is what I do.
If I'm using my computer and need internet access,
I just click on the start-listening icon.
Said icon then becomes a stop-listening icon.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods