Disabling ipv6

David Beveridge bevhost at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 22:45:00 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 4:43 AM, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

> Can you give a practical example, please.  I've no reason to disbelieve you,
> but I've also never run across such a case and would like to see one.

This kind of depends on what iptables or firewall rules you have,
but for a moment lets assume that you allow "related" connections on your input.

What this means is to allow anything you connect outbound to to be
trusted to make a reverse connection back to you.

So you are therefore trusting everything you connect to.  Doesn't
sound very "Secure" to me.

dave