Scanner plugin mismatch

Ian Chapman packages at amiga-hardware.com
Sat Jul 13 13:15:56 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just checking if this is a bug and if there's a workaround. It happened
in F18 too when a recent set of HPLIP updates came through, but I've
since update the same box to F19 and I'm seeing the same problem. I have
an HP multifunction printer with a builtin scanner which has always
worked until recently, but now I'm seeing:

saned[6988]: common/utils.c 129: validate_plugin_version() Plugin
version[3.13.3] mismatch with HPLIP version[3.13.6]

The HPLIP stuff is at 3.13.6 but I'm not sure what it's telling me is at
3.13.3 but anyway it prevents the scanner from working.

--
Ian Chapman.