Why should one upgrade Fedora whenever a new version is released?

Michael Hennebry hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Sat Jul 13 15:57:24 UTC 2013

On Sat, 13 Jul 2013, lee wrote:

> Besides all the reasons already mentioned: It can be much more
> manageable to adjust one or two things when upgrading from one release
> to the next than it may be having to suddenly adjust five or ten after
> skipping some releases.
>
> What are the main reasons not to upgrade?

For me it was the aggravation.
Installing was always a struggle.
I was on F14 when I tried to do a fresh install of F16.
Never got it to work.
I'm running CentOS now, but keep F14 around in case I need it for something.

whom I teach not to run with scissors,
that my fiance ran me through with a broadsword."  --  Lily