Schr?dinger?s Cat

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Sun Jul 14 01:27:07 UTC 2013

Steven Stern <subscribed-lists at sterndata.com> writes:

> On 07/13/2013 02:05 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 13, 2013 at 11:39 AM, lee <lee at yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:
>>> There's something about fonts in grub.cfg:
>
> Will someone who sees the stuff with umlauts and a proper apostrophe
> please post their grub boot stanza? Thanks.

linux   /boot/vmlinuz-3.9.9-301.fc19.x86_64 [...] KEYTABLE=de-latin1-nodeadkeys LANG=en_US.UTF-8

IIRC, it was displayed correctly, and I doubt that these parameters are
responsible for that.  Besides, I end up with an English keyboard layout
on the console after upgrading to F19, as if that keymap is never
loaded.

--
Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)