install /boot with encrypted partition

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Jul 14 16:06:04 UTC 2013

So, I tried to encrypt the disk (option in Fedora) and failed
because /boot can not be in encrypted partition. I have only one HDD
and it appears that the encrypted option is for the entire HDD. Is
there any place in the new Anaconda where encryption can be done for
selected partitions? Where? Do I have other options (beyond getting rid
of encryption, which may be just too esoteric for me in the first
place)?

Thanks very much for any suggestions!

Best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be
deleted on receipt. For those needing to send personal or professional