How do I run a script automatically when a specific drive mounts?

Anthony lists at cajuntechie.org
Sun Jul 14 20:48:27 UTC 2013

 I want to execute a script every time a specific drive is mounted on
the system. I have a thumb drive that has a name I've given it. When
it's mounted, I want to copy the contents of my .gnupg directory to it
so I can always have a current backup of my keyring.

>From the research I've done, it looks like UDEV rules are the way to go
but, IIRC, Fedora doesn't use UDEV anymore. How can I accomplish this now?

Thanks,
Anthony
--
Anthony Papillion