USB Lan Adapter

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Jul 16 01:23:58 UTC 2013

On 07/16/13 08:39, Ranjan Maitra wrote:
> I can try that, but I was wondering if
> there are open-source alternatives available (perhaps from RPMfusion,
> etc).

Well....

Doing a little more digging.....

Downloaded the UG-ND1118.zip and found that the file does contain source for the linux drivers and that the driver name appears to be 9621.  It is not included in the current F19 release.  (dm9601 is included).  Also, the build fails.

The driver comes from Davicom Semiconductor.

You may want to email them at techsupport at davicom.com.tw to see if they have a more current driver.  The one on the zip file seems quite old.

Ed

--
The only thing worse than a poorly asked question is a cryptic answer.