Proposal: Fedora should install with IPv6 disabled by default [was: Re: Disabling ipv6]

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Jul 15 21:30:35 UTC 2013

Am 15.07.2013 23:19, schrieb Michael Hennebry:
> On Sun, 14 Jul 2013, Reindl Harald wrote:
>
>> the problem is that *three* sorts of evangelists hijacked
>> the original thread and changed multiple times the topic
>
> If they changed the subject line accordingly, what is the problem?

*tree view* i said *tree view*

is it really so difficult to understand that it is better to
make "Proposal: Fedora should install with IPv6 disabled by
default" a own thread as well as explain the world that ipv6
is the best you can have even if you are on a ipv4 only
network with no ipv6 gateway in the near future?

> Do you have a mail-reader that does not show subject lines?

so do you not have a delete button if you do not want to
read my mails if they are sometimes to rude for whoever?

that's exactly the same

* i get demanded to answer always in a specific way
* so i demand to answer my threads in a specific way

period