a different point of view to "etiquette"

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Jul 17 03:28:31 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-07-16 at 15:31 +0200, Reindl Harald wrote:
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.stable/58049/focus%3D1525074
>
> From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds <at> linux-foundation.org>
> Subject: Re: [ 00/19] 3.10.1-stable review
> Newsgroups: gmane.linux.kernel.stable, gmane.linux.kernel
> Date: 2013-07-15 18:17:06 GMT (19 hours and 12 minutes ago)
----
multiple threads originated by Reindl Harald on the topic of etiquette?

the guy who has been booted or moderated from every list I have seen him
posting on and is so argumentative and confrontational on topics that
clearly don't deserve passion from any point of view really wants to
initiate multiple discussions on etiquette?

Are you serious?

Are you comparing yourself to Linus Torvalds and expecting us to buy
into your fantasy?

Suggest that you confine yourself to the topicality of the list -
Fedora.

Craig

believed to be clean.