How 2 view apple movie trailers using F19

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Wed Jul 17 18:02:55 UTC 2013

Hi all!

I'm really stumped here. I've got F17 on one netbook and with it am able
to view apple movie trailers using Firefox.

On the OTHER netbook, now with F19, I have, AFAIK, all the same browser
plugins and underlying packages installed, but the videos won't play.
when clicking any of the options to start playing, a black window for
the video opens, and the player's controls are drawn at the bottom, and
that's as far as it goes. clicking the play button (it starts paused,
apparently) makes no difference.

I can provide a list of browser plugins (it's not on the computer
I'm using ATM) and anything else you want to see, just let me know.

thanks in advance!

Fred

 .----    Fred Smith   /
 /    /  /   /__) /  /  /__) .+'           Home: fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us