F18 ti F19: can't create a Java virtual machine

antonio antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 11:13:24 UTC 2013

Andrew Haley ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on 18/07/2013
10:51:
> On 07/12/2013 05:44 AM, antonio montagnani wrote:
>> We made un update to a laptop, fedup worked very well but now user when
>> starts arduino gets a message (we can see it in a terminal) that can't
>> create a Java virtual machine. Same Arduino worked fine in F18
>
> Is Java even installed?  Does it work?
>
> Andrew.

as it was un update, Java was installed, it seems to be a problem of
packaging in F19

--
Antonio M
Skype: amontag52

Linux Fedora F19(Schroedinger's cat) on Acer 5720

http://lugsaronno.altervista.org
http://www.campingmonterosa.com