Separate, different menu in KDE panel?

Corinna Vinschen fedora at cygwin.de
Thu Jul 18 13:15:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

In my application menu I have a submenu which contains a list of items
starting remote desktop sessions.

For quicker access to the remote sessions, I'd like to have a separate
application launcher menu in my panel, which only opens this submenu
to get access to the remote desktops.

While there are multiple different menu-style launchers, they all access
the one and only KDE menu.  There seem to be no way to generate another
menu with another set of applications to start.

Is that really an impossible problem or am I just not trying hard enough?

Thanks for any solution,
Corinna