my gmail going crazy with new tabs junk

jackson byers byersjab at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 17:12:38 UTC 2013

my gmail  is going crazy with a "new inbox" with new tabs junk

I have two gmail accounts
1)byersjab
 i use primarily for fedora etc, and normally use google-chrome.
This one is so far still working normally, but it too is
threatening me with "new inbox tabs" or ?

2)my problem gmall account
byersja, normally use firefox.
I use for lots of other things, investment links, etc.
This one is this morning preventing me from accessing my email.
Instead a black screen comes up, something about "new inbox".
I can't get out of this.
If I click on a "most visted" tab for my inbox, it briefly flashes up that
inbox,
but then goes immediately back to that damned black screen,
and I get no access!!??

Any advice how  to get out of this mess?
I was perfectly happy with the old inbox, I don't need new tabs.

Jack