please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Thomas Dineen tdineen at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 18 18:16:53 UTC 2013

Gentle People:

       I highly disagree here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

       I regard Harald as an annoyance and liability!

       He has been extremely in polite on this reflector in the past,
many, many
times, personally calling me and others names on multiple occasions.

       If I were moderator I would have unsubscribed him by now
(To reduce the health care cost (Headaches) of everyone involved.

       Yes I understand that he is technically strong, BUT we need
people who
are reasonably strong technically and can interact in a positive manor.

      Keep in mind that behavior on this public mail reflector reflects
on the public
image of the whole Fedora Project.

Thomas Dineen