please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 19 17:48:11 UTC 2013

Allegedly, on or about 18 July 2013, Timothy Murphy sent:
> Surely it is the easiest thing in the world not to read his postings,
> if they offend you.

You need to see the bigger picture.

As we all stand idly by and watch someone harass someone else, you
endorse the victimisation.

When you declare that the victim should just ignore them, you make the
victim more of a victim.

If we tell the victims not to complain about it, we victimise them even
more.

As you all stand by and endorse the perpetrator while they victimise me,
you piss me off as well.

public lists.