please discontinue to moderate Haralds posts

Eric Viseur eric.viseur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 18:01:53 UTC 2013

Then I'm really glad I'll be a burden to you for such a motive today.  If
coping with people humors is endorsing victimization, then damn it, I must
be a really bad person.  But guess what, I'll live with it.  And you'll be
the doubly pissed off one.
Now I guess I'll stop answering to this, first because it's getting hard to
answer to these since English isn't my first language, secondly because I
guess I'm becoming part of the wee-wee I'm bored with.  Which is ridiculous.

Have a nice life,

Eric Viseur