F19 no longer includes OpenJDK7-jre in the LiveCD :-(

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 00:29:55 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 6:36 PM, David <dgboles at gmail.com> wrote:
> So what you are complaining about is that the people that made the Xfce
> ISO did not build it exactly to your, personal specifications? Really?
> How dare them to not build one just for you!!

No, re-read my message. Im saying that OpenJDK was part of Fedora 16
XFCE, then Fedora 17 XFCE and then Fedora 18 XFCE, but in F19 XFCE
suddenly its no more,and I wondered why. I would have appreciated some
polling in advance to users if it was a matter of lack of space... or
to be warned in advance about the change.

So its not MY specification but THEIR OWN specs in at least the last
three releases that they have departed from (I started usjng F16 XFCE
soon after F16 was released, and if my memory serves me right OpenJDK
was there)

FC
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell