cpan2spec

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 17:30:09 UTC 2013

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 17:15:52 +0200, Patrick Dupre wrote:

> Hello,
>
> to create rpm package from cpan package, it has been recommanded
> to use cpan2spec. However, I canot fond this package for fedora?
> Any idea?

Old documentation that doesn't know cpanspec yet?

$ yum search cpan spec
Loaded plugins: langpacks, refresh-packagekit
cpanspec.noarch : RPM spec file generation utility

  Full name and summary matches only, use "search all" for everything.

$ repoquery --whatprovides /usr/bin/cpan2spec
$

--
Michael Schwendt
Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat) - Linux 3.9.9-302.fc19.x86_64