unstable libreoffice

lee lee at yun.yagibdah.de
Mon Jul 22 11:51:04 UTC 2013

Martin Skjöldebrand <shieldfire at gmail.com> writes:

>  Is anyone else seeing a horribly unstable Libreoffice in Fedora 19?

I decided against using it quite some time ago because even simple
things like mailmerge didn't work, and trying to program something would
have required unreasonable learning efforts and appeared not to be
feasible anyway because one bug after the other would have needed a
workaround.  It would have taken me nowhere.

LaTeX works great for what I'm doing, and I didn't bother to install LO
on Fedora.  Give it ten years or so, and LO might be usable.

--
Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat)