Fedup from 18 to 19, fingers crossed

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Mon Jul 22 15:04:19 UTC 2013

On 22/07/13 13:44, Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com
> <mailto:metherid at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>         Have you filed a bug report?
>

> Not yet, but I will after things are discussed here... I was hoping
> someone who knows about fedup would chime in. Am I right in assuming
> that repository packages that are considered "local" are not copied into
> /var/lib/fedora-upgrade?
>
> Richard

Richard: I don't fit into your hoped-for category of knowledgeable
responders, but I'm not clear what is happening.

Do the packages in your local f18 repo also exist in external f18 repos
that you also have enabled?  If not, are you requiring fedup to identify
the corresponding f19 packages without further help?

That seems more complex than just switching external repos from f18 to
f19, which is, I imagine, what it would usually do.

Cheers,

John P